Socialistics, a social media marketing agency, is seeking an Account Manager to lead the management of our client’s social media efforts. The ideal candidate will have experience managing client relationships, paid social media, content creation, and social media channels across the majority of all major platforms.
- Owning the client relationship end-to-end
- Overseeing day-to-day account management, including implementing multiple accounts and client assignments
- Overseeing the development of content strategy across all platforms
- Collaborating with paid media managers to execute advertising campaigns
- Overseeing the delivery of weekly, monthly and quarterly reports
- Leading regularly scheduled team meetings and client calls
- Assist the sales team in the pitch and proposal development and presentation
- 3-5 years in similar role (specifically managing client relationships)
- Agency experience preferred
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to lead client meetings
- Energetic self starter who lives and breathes social media.
- Creative thinker who forms content ideas both from what’s happening in the world and data.
- Strong experience with social media sites such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok and LinkedIn
- Experience with social media tools such as Sprout Social, Cloud Campaign, DashThis, Swydo, and Google Suite
- Strong copywriting skills; writing for the web, blogging and email communication
- Must possess strong knowledge of—and a true passion for—the social media marketing space
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
- Must be able to work well independently and collaboratively
- Experience with Influencer Marketing
- This is a full time (FTE) role.
- Salary range: $60-$70k/year based on experience
- Benefits include
- Profit sharing plan
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- 401k matching
- Flexible schedule
- Unlimited PTO
- Professional development
This is a remote opportunity, you can work from anywhere within the U.S.
Occasional travel may be required.
Must have your own computer and strong internet connection.