Social Media Manager
social media manager
Status: Full Time
Socialistics is actively seeking a full-time social media manager to help with the management of some of our client’s social media efforts. The ideal candidate will have experience managing content creation and social media channel management across the majority of all major platforms. We are growing fast, and we’re looking for someone that is passionate about social media, eager to learn, grow and be an integral part of the growth of our company.
- Manage the social media efforts of assigned client(s)
- Develop and manage editorial calendars for assigned clients
- Create and curate the necessary amount of relevant content for clients on a month to month basis
- Oversee publishing strategy for all social content
- Manage engagements that take place on social channels including responding to questions, comments and escalating as needed
- Client relationship management. Strategy, reporting and ongoing communications with clients.
- Strong experience with social media sites such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn
- Experience with social media tools such as HootSuite. Experience with Sprout Social a major plus
- Strong copywriting skills; writing for the web, blogging and email communication
- Must have strong verbal & written communications skills, as well as an ability to present ideas logically & clearly
- Must possess strong knowledge of—and a true passion for—the social media marketing space
- Self-starter with strong self-management skills
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
- Independent contractor position (1099)
- Pay is commensurate with experience
- This is a remote opportunity. You can work from anywhere
- Unlimited vacation/time off
- You will need your own computer/devices
- Socialistics will provide any software, services or resources necessary to do the job
Interested in the role? Fill out the following application to apply today!