Position: Inside Sales Manager
Status: Part Time
Socialistics, a digital marketing agency is actively seeking a part time inside sales manager to help drive new client acquisition for a new sub-brand of the company. This position involves cold outreach to potential clients through a variety of methods including email, LinkedIn and cold calling. Must be digitally savvy, a good understanding of digital marketing practices, energetic, well-spoken, and eager to close sales and increase revenue for the agency.
- Cold outreach; making multiple outbound emails, messages and calls to potential clients every week regularly.
- Understanding client needs and offering solutions and support
- Researching potential leads from business directories, web searches, & digital resources
- Qualifying leads from digital campaigns, conferences, references, tradeshows, etc.
- Creating and maintaining a list/database of prospect clients
- Presenting and delivering information to potential clients
- Answering potential client questions and follow-up call questions
- Tracking weekly, monthly, and quarterly performance and sales metrics
- Closing sales and working with client through closing process
- Strong knowledge of digital marketing. You need to be able to sell marketing services (social media, SEO, website development, etc.) to prospective clients.
- You are digitally savvy when it comes to sales. You know your way around LinkedIn and LinkedIn Sales Navigator, and list building/prospecting tools like Seamless.AI.
- Strong copywriting and communication skills. You have a way with influencing decision makers with your writing skills.
- Self-starter with strong self-management skills. You can thrive in a remote agency environment.
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
- This is a part time role with the potential for full time for the right person.
- Independent contractor position (1099).
- This is a salary + recurring commission position.
- This is a remote opportunity. You can work from anywhere.
- You will need your own computer/devices.
- Socialistics will provide any software, services or resources necessary to do the job.
If you are interested in this opportunity, email us at email@example.com with whatever you feel will help us quickly get a good sense of whether you’re a good fit. Resume, cover letter, bullet points, whatever. No rules.