Status: Full Time
Socialistics, a social media marketing agency, is seeking an Account Manager to lead the management of our client’s social media efforts. The ideal candidate will have experience managing client relationships, paid social media, content creation, and social media channels across the majority of all major platforms.
- Owning the client relationship end to end
- Day-to-day account management, including overseeing and implementing multiple accounts and client assignments
- Overseeing the development of content strategy across all platforms
- Overseeing the execution of the paid social media strategy
- Produce, source, and publish social media content
- Providing insight into social media trends which are relevant to the client/s
- Overseeing the delivery of weekly, monthly and quarterly reports
- Leading regularly scheduled team meetings and client calls
- 3-5 years in similar role (specifically managing client relationships)
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to lead client meetings
- You will be an energetic self starter who lives and breathes social media.
- You are a truly creative thinker who forms content ideas both from what’s happening in the world and data.
- Strong experience with social media sites such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn
- Experience with social media tools such as Sprout Social, Planable, DashThis
- Strong copywriting skills; writing for the web, blogging and email communication
- Must possess strong knowledge of—and a true passion for—the social media marketing space
- Self-starter with strong self-management skills
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
- This is a full time (FTE) role.
- Salary range: $50-$70/year based on experience, +quarterly/yearly bonuses
- Benefits include
- Profit sharing plan
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- 401k matching
- Flexible schedule
- Unlimited paid time off/vacation
- Professional development
- Referral program
- This is a remote opportunity, you can work from anywhere
Interested in the role? Fill out the following application to apply today!